President Barack Obama had dinner with The top 10 Technology Business Leaders on Feb. 17, 2011.
Apple’s Steve Job, and Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg were seated beside the President among others.
- John Doerr, partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Carol Bartz, president and CEO, Yahoo!
- John Chambers, CEO and chairman, Cisco Systems
- Dick Costolo, CEO, Twitter
- Larry Ellison, co-founder and CEO, Oracle
- Reed Hastings, CEO, NetFlix
- John Hennessy, president, Stanford University
- Steve Jobs, chairman and CEO, Apple
- Art Levinson, chairman and former CEO, Genentech
- Eric Schmidt, chairman and CEO, Google
- Steve Westly, managing partner and founder, Westly Group
- Mark Zuckerberg, founder, president and CEO, Facebook
The WSJ Says..” Research spending and technology exports were some of the menu items Thursday evening when President Barack Obama sat down for dinner with corporate chieftains from Apple Inc., Facebook Inc. and Google Inc.
U.S. President Barack Obama dined with the technology elite, including Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Oracle CEO Larry Ellison, and Apple CEO Steve Jobs in San Francisco on Thursday night. Video courtesy of Fox News.•”