Hyundai is getting very serious with its market plans and is going to make some extremely important launches in the coming days. A new TV commercial which is said to be of Hyundai Verna or Hyundai RB Concept is on air and is appealing very much to the viewers. So very obviously the new sedan being showing in the ad will make its debut soon.
But that’s not all from the manufacturer as the SUV segment is also going to get a new present from the same.Hyundai Tucson which was launched in our market a few years back with expectations of some good sales, drastically went into extinction for no relevant reason and maybe that is the reason why the company feels of bringing it back into competition
The car has been recently spied in Kolkata and we would be wrong saying that it will be officially launched soon. Also known as Hyundai ix35 globally, this new SUV looks very much refreshing and contemporary and looks completely different from the previous model. Resembling the Hyundai i10 from front, it certainly derives its looks from the small car and does appeal to an extent.
Hyundai Tucson/Hyundai ix35 SUV Specifications In India
Internationally the car is offered with a number of engine options which are as follows:-
1) 1.6 GDI 6 speed 2WD Manual generating maximum power of 133bhp and maximum torque of 165Nm
2) 1.7 CRDI 6 speed 4WD Manual generating maximum power of 114bhp and maximum torque of 260Nm
3) 2.0 CRDI 6 speed 2WD4WD Manual generating maximum power of 134bhp maximum torque of 320Nm
4) 2.0 CRDI 6speed 4WD Automatic generating maximum power of 181bhp and maximum torque of 392Nm
Hyundai Tucson/Hyundai ix35 SUV Features In India
- 17” alloy wheels
- Air conditioning
- Reversing sensors
- Bluetooth connectivity with voice recognition
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob
- Eco Drive Indicator
- Heated front and rear seats (outer rear seat bases only)
- Electronic Stability Programme (ESP)
- 6 Airbags
- Panoramic sunroof
Hyundai Tucson/Hyundai ix35 SUV Price In India
The car is expected to be priced between Rs.14 to Rs.20 Lakh and will compete against Chevrolet Captiva, Tata Aria and Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara and BMW X1 compact SUV.