The 2013 Agera R is the result of Koenigseggs endless persuit for perfection.
The 2013 model features new Aircore hollow carbon fiber wheels, uprated power and enhanced aerodynamics. The Agera R has an incredible top speed of approximately 440 km/h (273 mph).
Recent Records for the Agera R: 0-300 km/h in 14.53 sec, 300-0 km/h in 6.66 sec, 0-200 mph in 17.68 sec, 200-0 mph in 7.28 sec.
The Agera R is the only roadster Hypercar with a detachable and stowable hardtop, bringing the best of two worlds. This in combination with 120 litres of luggage space, truly combine extreme performance with everyday usability.
The Agera is available in left or right hand drive.
- Power output: 1140 hp at 7100 rpm – redline @ 7500 rpm
- Torque: over 1000 Nm from 2700 to 7300 rpm
- Max torque: 1200 Nm at 4100 rpm
- Turbo: 1.4 bar boost pressure, 0.5 bar boost pressure @ 2300 rpm, Full turbo spool up @ 2700 rpm
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) 2.9 seconds, 0-200 km/h 7,5 sec, 0-300 km/h, 14,5 sec, 0-300-0 km/h 21.2 sec, 0-200-0 km/h 12.7 sec
- Braking distance: 30.5m (100-0 km/h)
- Lateral g-force: 1.6 g
- Fuel consumption: Highway travel: 12,5 l/100km, Combined: 14,7/100km
- Weight-to-power ratio: 1.19 kg/hp (dry weight)
- Weight distribution: 44% front, 56% rear
- Emission levels: Euro V and lev 2
- Cd. 0,33 to 0,37 with adaptable rear wings.
- Frontal Area: 1.873 m2
- Total Downforce at 250 km/h: 300 kg
- Flat underside of chassis. Venturi tunnels at rear of chassis/body.
- Total length: 4293 mm (169″)
- Total width: 1996 mm (78.6″)
- Total height: 1120 mm (44.1″)
- Ground clearance: Rear: 100 mm (3.94″) Front: 100 mm (3.94″)
- Wheelbase: 2662 mm.
- Front track: 1700 mm. Rear track: 1650 mm.
- Front overhang: 885mm Rear overhang: 752mm
- Fuel capacity: 80 litres
- Luggage compartment: 120 litres (31.7 US gallons)
- Dry weight: 1330 kg
- Curb weight 1435 kg (all fluids plus 50% fuel)
- Maximum laden weight: 1650 kg (full tank, two passengers, full luggage)
- Carbon fibre with aluminium honeycomb and integrated fuel tanks for optimal weight distribution and safety.
- Monocoque torsional rigidity: 65,000 Nm/degree.
- Weight including tanks: 70 kg.
- Front and rear suspension: Double wishbones, two-way adjustable Öhlins gas-hydraulic shock absorbers, pushrod operated.
- Triplex damper in the rear.
- Electronically adjustable ride height. Front: Cro-Mo subframe, with integrated crash members.
- Rear: Semi-stressed engine and gearbox with support struts, for needle bearings and o-ringed wishbone bushings optimal rigidity and no engine inertia movements.
- Fully machined aircraft aluminium uprights, with SKF Le Mans specification 150mm angle contact ball bearings.
- GKN hollow/gun-drilled driveshafts.
- Koenigsegg Z-style progressive and lightweight anti-roll bars front and rear.
- Koenigsegg aluminum 5.0L V8, 4 valves per cylinder, DOHC, , titanium connecting rods, Dry sump lubrication, with negative crank pressure functionality
- Compression: 9.0:1
- Bore: 91.7 mm Stroke: 95.25 mm
- Carbon fiber intake manifold with optimized intake tracts. Dual 70 mm electronic throttle bodies.
- Sequential, multipoint fuel injection with dual injectors per cylinder.
- 4 high power fuel pumps with returnless fuel system configuration
- Twin turbo, 1.4 bar boost pressure. Combined with Koenigsegg reduced back pressure exhaust system.
- Tig-welded ceramic coated inconel exhaust system manifold with merge collector.
- Weight: 197 kg.
- Koenigsegg Engine Control Module with full OBD II and Flexfuel capability
High Power coil on plug ignition system.
- Specially developed 7-speed dual clutch, 1 input shaft transmission with paddle-shift.
- Electronic differential
- Rack and pinion power assisted steering. 2.7 turns lock-to-lock.
- Turning circle: 11 metres. TRW electro-hydraulic power-assisted.
- Front brakes: Ventilated ceramic discs Ø 397 mm, 40 mm wide.
- 6-piston callipers. Power-assisted.
- Rear brakes: Ventilated ceramic discs Ø 380 mm, 34 mm wide.
- 4-piston callipers. Power-assisted.
- F1-style for optimal performance with 5 different handling modes.
- KES (Koenigsegg Electronic Stability).
- Koenigsegg Aircore Carbon fiber wheels with centre locking
- Front: 19″ x 9.5″
- Rear: 20″ x 12.5″
- Dedicated Michelin Supersport
- Unidirectional with asymmetric thread pattern
- Front: 265/35 – 19″ (Y)
- Rear: 345/30 – 20″ (Y)
- Speed rating: 420+ km/h
Two-door, two seater with removable hardtop stowable under the front hood lid. Body made from pre-impregnated carbon fibre/kevlar and lightweight sandwich reinforcements. Carbon vents over wheels.
Solid state digital semiconductors – no fuses or relays. Can bus operated and fully programmable functionality.
Dual airbags, detachable storable hardtop with glass roof, power windows, adaptive rear wing, inconel exhaust system, front winglets, 4 point racing harnesses, rear view camera adjustable pedals and steering column, Agera stitching, adjustable seats in rake and length, carbon ceramic brakes with Sport ABS, hydraulic lifting system, power steering, power brakes, extra 4 point seatbelts for track use. satnav, Intelligent LifePo4 battery, MP3 player, USB connection, climate control, digital warning and info system, G sensor, alarm, tyre monitoring system, silver key, leather carpets, roof storage bag, car cover.
Fitted luggage, special leather and colour requests, full visible carbon body, heated seats, ski box roof, skis, winter wheel package.
3 Year Global Warranty.