Thursday, April 24, 2014

Labour Day 2014 | May 1st 2014 Greetings & Quotes

Labour Day  is an annual holiday to celebrate the achievements of workers. Labour Day has its origins in the labour union movement, specifically the eight-hour day movement, which projects one 24-hour period of our lives.,

  • Eight hours for work,
  • Eight hours for recreation,
  • Eight hours for rest.

Worker

For many countries, Labour Day is synonymous with, or linked with, International Workers' Day, which occurs on 1 May.

computer repair concept

My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition – Indira Gandhi.

Labors Day 4

I believe in the dignity of labor, whether with head or hand; that the world owes no man a living but that it owes every man an opportunity to make a living - John D. Rockefeller.

Labors Day 2

A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving - Albert Einstein.

Labors Day 3

  • Work isn't to make money; you work to justify life - Marc Chagall.
  • Without labor nothing prospers – Sophocles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3