Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Valentine’s Day Animated Greetings 2012 | Valentine’s Day Propose SMS 2012

Valentine’s Day is on its way. The best way can i express my love or propose on Valentine’s Day  . How can i do it?  I’m developing fear and frustration. I would like to suggestions. In case you are with this situation, then here are a few tips to make the moment extraordinary and romantic.  send her Valentine’s day Propose SMS

Happy Valentine DAY sms | Valentine’s day cards

Valentine’s day cards

Valentine’s day Propose SMS
If I reached for your hand , will u hold it ?
If I hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
If I go for your lips, will u kiss me ?
If I capture ur heart , will u love me ??


Valentine’s animated cards

 

If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever..
If Your askin if I’ll Leave U the answer is Never..
If Your askin what I value the Answer is U..
if Your askin if I love U the answer is I do.


Valentine’s animated cards 1I dream about you evey night
I shiver when your in sight
I long to hold you close n tight
I wanna be there with all my might
I m just hoping I’m the girl whos right


Valentine’s animated cards 2

24hrs make a lovely day,
7 days make a lovely week,
52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a
person like me will make ur life lovely.
Have a lovely day n life!**


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3